This holiday season I met up with some friends for the National Rodeo Finals in Las Vegas, Neveda. I flew from Houston to Salt Lake to Vegas and back again. Each airport had very unique and festive ways of spreading the holiday cheer. I had to share.
How amazing are theses trees?!?! Great Job Las Vegas.
November is my birthday month and this is my new birthday bike. Riding a bike is a lot like life, you never really forget how to ride, you fall and you have to get back up and get back on, the more you pedal the farther you'll go. I'm not sure how many bikes I've had in my lifetime but I LOVE bikes and riding them. I hope you have a bike and that you have a nice place to ride it.
Huffy Panama Jack Cruiser in Orange Tango. So Cute!
1. Go outside, take a brisk fall walk, pick up acorns and put them in your pockets.
2. Rinse the acorns in your pockets off in the sink and let them dry for an hour or so.
3. Grab your glue, glitter and a paintbrush. There's about to be a party up in here.
4. Grab a glass of a wine and your cat for spot on creative judgement, I mean good company. ;-)
5. Paint the acorns with glue and gently drop into glitter, coat with glitter using a spoon. Let dry 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Spray clear sealer over glittered acorns. DO IT. This will keep glitter off of you, your cats, your furniture, family, friends, floors, etc. Trust me, do this or your boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife/significant other will bitch, a lot. Let dry for 30 minutes.
7. Glue the acorns back into a stem that fits nicely. Let dry 15 minutes.
8. Use all of your sparkly acorns around a fall scented candle or whatever you see fit. Be festive.