Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jelly Bean and Sprout

Sprout and Jelly Bean
Meet Sprout and Jelly Bean.
I've discovered one of many ways to start giving back and one of them is fostering for the Houston SPCA.
These two cutie pies were my first two foster puppies.

They taught me so much about puppies and myself. I amazed at how much I am learning from animals so small, so young and unique.  This has become one of the most exciting and rewarding things I have ever done in my life.

I had Sprout and Jelly Bean for five weeks while they matured and gained weight.
They were approved for surgery and adoption and were adopted within 24 hours of their surgeries.
I miss them and I love them dearly. I am very happy for them and their forever homes.

It feels so good to know that they have homes and a wonderful dog life a head of them and in some small way I contributed to that dog life.

Many more fosters to come.
xojoy

No comments: