Friday, March 8, 2013

The Perks of being a Wallflower

This movie is so great.  I really wish I had read the book before seeing it now that I've seen it.
It's worth watching with your friends or by yourself but not necessarily with your date.

The desire and time spent on finding great songs and making mixed tapes to impress your friends reminded me of a time I had forgotten.  I spent many a late night making mixed tapes for boyfriends, girlfriends, bosses, co-workers and boys that I wanted to date.  I can't think of a better gift than a mixed tape, can you?  The givers heart, soul and mind are buried deep within play, rewind, fast-forward and eject. I loved being reminded of this past time that has evaporated with technology.

The performances are genuine and convincing. The soundtrack is really cool and you can find yourself in at least one of the characters story lines.  The best part of this flick is Ezra Miller.  He is definitely a young actor to look out for. His talent is infinite.

I watched on Pay Per View for $5.99. I'm sure it will be on Netflix and in RedBox soon enough.  When it is there you should see it.

I give this movie a RAD!

No comments: