Friday, February 6, 2009

Ex Boyfriend Letters


Every so often I receive emails from Ex Boyfriends bleeding with apologies, regret and warm regards. It has been a good 3 years since I've been sent one of these disruptive, intrusive and self indulgent emails. Guess what folks?; I was sent one tonight. Lucky me. I was hoping to sip a Martini, blog and watch a movie in my jammies, when bam!; the said email waiting for me in my inbox. Whatever with the 2 year later admittance of your play by play as to why you think we broke up. You Ex Boyfriends are never right; you're always wrong. It is absurd that you EB's think that a simple email with an askew POV will make up for the time spent with you and even more, the time that has passed since you. Are you EB's really that retarded to think we ladies want an email from you? I'm speechless. No words. My thoughts; Why? Really? WTF are you talking about?! We'll my EB certainly got our history all wrong, which makes the apology useless. 2 years have passed, buddy. 2 years! Next time just send an email that asks me "what's up?" "How you been?" What's new with you?" I'd be more inclined to reply to those questions and the sincerity of them than your old ass, way over due, apology.