Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pirates, On Stranger Tides

Hello captain Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp.
Honestly, I've only seen the first Pirates and now the fourth of the franchise. I'm a huge fan of Ian McShane, Geofferey Rush, Penelope Cruz and I absolutely love Johnny Depp.

I grew up on 21 Jump Street and I noticed him straight away in Nightmare on Elm Street and Platoon. "who is that total fox"? I asked my mom. We watched the credits and paused the VHS on his name and he has been the foxiest guy on earth to me, ever since.

So, back to Pirates, ok, this movie was a blast. I liked the characters and the chase. There is some weak character development in the script, but I think it will pay off in Pirates 5 and because I saw the movie in IMAX 3D, it could really do no wrong.

The sword fights are well choreographed, the make-up and wardrobe is so fun and the SFX are awesome. I'm a fan.
Pirates, On Stranger Tides is RAD. You should see it and you should see it in IMAX 3D.
I even drank 70% of a large soda, needed to pee so bad, but was able to wait because the mermaids and the adventure and Johnny Depp are so awesome!

No comments: