Saturday, January 31, 2009

The blogger dilemma

I'm not really a blogger per se. I'm much more a person who tries everything once and then if I like it; twice and then maybe three times. Usually I move on to the next thing and forget about what ever the last thing was. There are a handful of things I am obsessed with and I can count them on one hand. #1. Sex (with the right partner(partners may vary or evap0rate all together causing dry spells which increase the significance of #1)). #2 Excercise/Outdoor activities: a. jogging b. surfing c.snowboarding d.horseback riding e. golf/driving range g. long walks with baby B on the beach; bitching up our storms. #3. Movies #4. Screenplays #5. Friday Night Lights.

Friday Night Lights is the best television on the planet, people. If you haven't seen it; log onto NBC.com and get busy. We are now on season 3 and I just finished watching the 3rd episode of what I feel is a kick-ass season. The cast is beautiful, talented and perfect. (Taylor Kitsch is my ideal boy toy(Totally want to cougar out on him). The show is well written, brilliantly shot & edited and the production design is amazing. Sometimes I get caught up and dream of moving to Austin in hopes of bumping into Taylor or Aimee on the street and becoming besties.


Because I'm not really much of a blogger and it isn't one of my top 5 obsessions, You won't see blogs often from me. 3 a week tops. What I will try to post daily is quotes from my favorite TV show, friends, family, aggressive old guys at the grocery store, disaster dates, confrontations or prank phone calls. This I can promise on a daily basis.


Yes, it is Saturday night. Yes, I am sitting in my apartment, drinking wine, eating chocolate cake, watching FNL online and blogging. Hey man, it's a recession out there. I'm saving at least $30 bucks this way and watching Taylor Kitsch in the privacy of my own world! All for Free!


Today's quote is from Friday Night Lights;"Buddy, I don't give two Farts what the boosters think." Coach Taylor. ( I love fart jokes.)

Happy Super Bowl. Go Steelers!

No comments: